I suggest you ...

UDS Reporting

Would like to see some additional UDS reporting options. To be able to run the report as how the actual table requires. Not have to work around multiple reports for most of the UDS tables.

52 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    need supporters  ·  Nate Nelson responded  · 

All,

Thank you for the interest in modifying the UDS reports. We will definitely look into this. In the meantime, if you know of any colleagues that would like these changes, please send them this way!

Best,

Nate Nelson
    Product Manager, Dentrix Enterprise

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mistine Keis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We dont bother using dentrix for reporting. It's pointless since the reports are so horrible and useless.

• Shera Hintzen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like to have the UDS reports modified. It would be nice if the reports were set up as each UDS measure (3a, 3b, 4, ect) and also include the same reports for our homeless patients. Our medical EHR gives us reports that mimic each table and follow the UDS criteria, the only thing we have to do is put in our date range for the year. Because Dentrix doesn't have specific reports broken down by table I had to manipulate a lot of data. For example, table 3a is a report that is tracked for homeless patients. The age/gender report in Dentrix didn't have a "homeless" status filter. I had to extract all of our homeless patients out of the data, this was time consuming.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As an FQHC, and I understand that Dentrix serves many FQHC's, we all have to report UDS data. There is currently no 9D report available to be printed from Dentrix. We would like one created and this would serve all of your FQHC's.

• Sean Meyer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having upgraded from 6.5 to 8.0 this year there has been a change to the Dentrix UDS reporting. They no longer work as well as they did in version 6.5. Data that used to show up on the reports is now gone and after talking with support I am directed to this page and given instructions on how to do tedious report lookups on each piece of data which used to show up nicely.

We appreciate the feedback, thanks.

• Heather McConnell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been using Dentrix for 5 years and there has been no change to the UDS Reports. These need to be updated as they are very cumbersome. For instance, when creating the Patient Status Report each selection prints out separately. I would like to see the patient listed once and across the top each selection, the entry from the Family File. This report has to be exported and combined with my EHR report. The Dentrix report takes forever, because I have to create one report, export it to excel, combine it with my EHR report, delete the duplicate dental patients and then print the other reports and hand enter in the results for each criteria. Too much hand work when the data is there. Thanks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base