I suggest you ...

The Perio chart is to small. I can not see it from a the chair. I need to be able to resize the perio chart to full screen.

The Perio chart is to small. I can not see it from a the chair. I need to be able to resize the perio chart to full screen.

54 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lyle shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Trevor Terry responded  · 

Your enhancement request has been received, thank you for the idea.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Danielle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great enhancement. The perio chart window is too small. It should be able to be maximized to the entire screen. This is advantageous from the clinician's perspective but even more so from the patients' perspective. It is extremely valuable to be able to use the perio chart as an educational tool for the patient. In the current state, the numbers are too small and patients have a hard time seeing it and making sense of it. From the clinician's standpoint, oftentimes the screen is a few feet away during perio charting. It is very hard to read the numbers from that distance.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

DXE: The perio chart size is not user friendly for the direct care staff. It would be great to have the whole perio chart section upgraded graphically.

Feedback and Knowledge Base