Enhancement Requests

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Would like billing types to be attached per patient, not per family.

Would like billing types to be attached per patient, not per family.

239 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planning  ·  14 comments  ·  Family File  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dentrix Enterprise 8.0 has too many steps for meaningful use attestation. Can some steps be made into check boxes and be all in one tab?

Meaningful use attestation requires going to too many different areas within the record for each patient. Is there a way to combine them into one tab with check box choices? Can the medical encounter be tied to completed CDT codes/ charges so that it does not require extra entries for both AMA-CDT and SNOMED? Can the patient medication filed have a search field to include current drugs with their doses to ease the entry of patient medications for those offices that want to list drug names instead of categories without going into e-scribe to do it? There has got to…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planning  ·  Nate Nelson responded

We are currently working on a new way to attest for meaningful use. We will be sure to let everyone who has purchased MU know about the change and hopefully it will reflect what you are asking for here!

• Don't see your idea?

Enhancement Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base